So, you've been doing all kinds of fun and exciting activities the week at the ranch; fly fishing, horseback riding, hiking, rock climbing, whitewater rafting... Now, take the time to make the most of your Harmel's vacation by soothing those sore, tired muscles with a relaxing, rejuvenating massage by one of our friendly, knowledgeable and skilled massage therapists.
This season we are offering massage seven days per week, between the hours of 9:00am and 4:00pm. Most sessions are fifty minutes long and cost $75.00; payable at check-out. You'll need to book your massage at least 24 hrs in advance.
The massage therapists received their training at the MountainHeart School of Bodywork and Transformational Therapy in Crested Butte, Colorado. All of the therapists have a minimum of 850 hours of related education and are certified in Massage Therapy, Transformational Neuromuscular Therapy and Somatic BodyMind Therapy. They are insured and are certified to practice in the state of Colorado. For more information on the MountainHeart School click here.
Just a Few Benefits of Therapeutic Massage
Massage Relaxes Your Muscles:
Massage relieves muscle tension and relaxes muscle spasms, discouraging tightness and/or pain. It can also improve the neuromuscular organization, making the functional unit of the muscle stronger and more efficient.
Massage Reduces Inflammation:
Massage reduces inflammation and swelling in joints, muscles and connective tissue, alleviating pain and allowing for greater range of movement.
Massage Improves Blood Circulation:
Massage dilates the blood vessels, allowing for better circulation throughout the body. Better blood circulation means that our cells are getting the oxygen and nutrients they need. Increased lymphatic circulation means that the metabolism wastes and other toxic substances are getting carried away and out of the body.
Massage Loosens Connective Tissues:
Massage stretches the connective tissues, which hold our muscles, bones, tendons, ligaments, nerves, blood and lymph vessels, organs, etc. in place. Stretching the connective tissue improves the circulation in these areas, helping our bodies with greater flexibility and efficiency.
- Swedish Massage: relaxing massage that uses long, broad strokes (50 min @ $75)
- Detox Massage: therapeutic massage that is focused on specific muscle groups using short, deep strokes (50 min @ $95)
- Hot Stone Massage: natural river rock deep heated and incorporated into a Swedish massage ~ great for stiff muscles! (a favorite this summer for 75 minutes @ $120)
- Face & Scalp: facial cleansing, exfoliation, mask of French green clay with seaweed and hydrating moisturizer. Hot oil scalp treatment rejuvenates dry scalp and adds luster to hair. Includes hydrating shampoo, conditioning, and a brief hand and foot massage (50 min @ $75)
- Hands & Feet: massage hands, forearms, lower legs and feet. Cleanse and exfoliate with Great Salt Lake sea salt and hydrate hands and feet with Baltic Sea mud mask (50 min @ $75)
Schedule at our front desk at least a day in advance. 24 hours cancellation notice required or 50% charge for cancellation within 12 hours of an appointment will apply.
Harmel's offers Colorado Spa Vacation, after a day of horseback riding and outdoor activities take a break and relax with a therapeutic massage. We offer Colorado Massage Therapy, Colorado Swedish Massage, Colorado Detox Massage, and much more.